SHIFT INCHARGE (FABRIC DYEING)
- 4 - 5 Years
- 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Candidate must have 4-5 years experience in Fabric Dyeing as a Shift Incharge specifically in Textiles industry and having manpower handling skills.
He would be responsible for :-
- To execute the plan machine wise and to make ensure that it is achieved.
- Allocate manpower on machines according to their skill and requirement.
- Take round and check housekeeping status give instruction to workers if any abnormality.
- Decide suitable machine according to quality of fabric and process to be run.
- Co-ordinate with Dyeing Lab to ensure all recipe ready before start the shift.
- Ensure machine maintenance if any abnormality inform to maintenance department, Create EWR.
- Ensure dyes and chemical availability as per requirement.
- Ensure SOP is followed.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Product Development Executive
Employment : Permanent Job, Full Time